The building known as the Verwood Bar and Hotel was called the Cataract House (1880-82), Swift House, and the Park Hotel at the turn of the century. It was built by Stephen Seeley in 1880. Today it's the Verwood apartments. Wear this vacation souvenir shirt and share the story of Verwood. Screened using "Soft Hand Inks" to give a soft yet light feel on this 4.5 oz 100% cotton charcoal color shirt. Unisex sizes.
top of page
bottom of pa